Decorate your party with your favourite balloon and lift up the party atmosphere. Choose the colours of the balloons that best fit into your theme to make it special. Do read up on some of our balloon tips below to ensure the balloons last thorough your party!
- Know about your balloons: (Foil)
- Balloon hates hot weather and should refrain it from exposing to direct sunlight. Helium expands in warm environment and may cause the balloon to pop in some circumstances. Conversely helium contracts in air conditioning room. Do not mistaken as the balloon is leaking, simply blow in some air to makes it looks full.
- Floating time – minimum 24hrs. (Foil)
- Floating time – minimum 8hrs. (Latex)
- Handle balloon gently as they are vulnerable to sharp objects and rough hitting.
- Broken balloon piece is a choking hazard and should be cleared once balloon burst.